Thursday 29 July 2010

Welcome, first post

C'est la vie!

Oh yes indeed, such is life.


Well, if you are reading this first welcoming post, you are probably wondering who I am?

I hope you are, because that's the plan.

Maybe you are thinking, "Well...it says Max Costa..."

Pfft, have you ever heard of Max Costa? I am under the alias of Max Costa. Max Costa, is therefore just a name.
Can you do me a favour? Keep reading? You can try and work out who I am. I am going to follow people whom I know, so there is the only clue I will give you. For now anyway.



This blog is going to be a bit of a diary. Hopefully it will empty my head, as well as being an interesting read for whoever is reading. Feel free to comment and discuss, I will join in whenever and wherever possible.


I guess I should introduce myself.

I'm from East Anglia. I go to a grammar school. People may know my name (not Max Costa), but I'm pretty certain that no one knows me; perhaps one other person. I don't even know myself. Then again who truly does?


I look forward to writing more

No comments:

Post a Comment